HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOMMY TUNES ! *Oct 13*

dianed

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Double T..

I'm glad that this board has "private message" capabilities because I would hate to have everybody on this board know our business...

I cant hide the fact that I have a crush on you...just take a look at us together with the grass skirts on...You can tell by the expression on my face that I didnt mind your "wandering" hands and in fact I encouraged it...I know you felt something too...Swollen coconuts was a dead give-away...

I know you have had a tough year...But, I'm sure that what I am going to tell you will make it better...July 14th, I gave birth to a set of twins...They are yours...A girl that I have named "Bundlette" and a boy named "Tunester Jr."...You should see the girl...She has your eyes and my hair while the boy has your hair(none) and glasses...A sure telling sign of our doing...

I hope that this is the birthday present you always wanted...Happy birthday, Tommy

P.S.=I know that they are yours since I havent been with anyone else...Plus little Tunester is always babbling incoherent lyrics which is a genetic thing because of your "Name That Tune" game...

hahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, sorry, I’m reading very old posts, I know…but I just cannot resist this, hahahaha

Happy very very belated birthday Tommy!

PS: I’m not using drugs…

• 2 weeks later...

PEOPLE OF THE EVERYTHING NATION, BEHOLD! I DO NOT OFTEN WANDER FROM THE LAND OF THE CARTOON WORLD, WHERE I SERVE AS ASSOCIATE MINISTER FOR PROPAGANDA, SOME SAY JUST "ASS," TO OUR PRESIDENT HOLLIES65.

HOWEVER ON THIS JOYOUS OCCASSION< I JOIN YOU>

IN WISHING MR> THOMAS A> TUNES A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDEED.

WHILE OUR NATIONS REMAIN AT WAR, DUE TO OUR EXILE FROM THE GRAND RASPBERNIE, WE TAKE THE TIME TO CELEBRATE THIS HAPPY OCCASION IN YOUR LAND AND TO WISH YOU A GOOD WEEKEND FULL OF MANY ALCOOLIC BEVERAGES>