Make your own Postage stamps...Raspberries!!!

sterling

Here is a link that tells about how one can make their own postage stamp.

http://www.zazzle.com/custom/stamps

Since so many of us are Raspberries fans and would love anything new about Raspberries....

How about if Bernie or someone get a photo of the boys together or make four separate ones with each stamp a different band member. Then we could have them for our own postage stamps!!!

What do you guys think of this?

This all started for me when my Dad sent me an email of a former coworker of his who is 94 that sent him a letter with a stamp of himself!!

Phil

Okay guys,

Who among us has a photo of either the Berries together or Eric. I have one photo of him talking to fans that is fairly good. Getting a shot of the four of them probably will be a challenge unless one is obtained from many years ago. I just don't recall recent group photos taken. I guess I need to look up "Raspberries Tonight". Or perhaps Bernie's new version of "Marathon Man" will have a recent group shot. What do some of you think?

Phil

Okay guys,

Who among us has a photo of either the Berries together or Eric. I have one photo of him talking to fans that is fairly good. Getting a shot of the four of them probably will be a challenge unless one is obtained from many years ago. I just don't recall recent group photos taken. I guess I need to look up "Raspberries Tonight". Or perhaps Bernie's new version of "Marathon Man" will have a recent group shot. What do some of you think?

Phil

You would probably have to get in touch with Al K to be sure it would be cool with all of the guys. One of my sisters did this with a picture of her kids, but I don't think you can submit pictures of other people without their permission? If Al and the band give you the "thumbs-up" I'd buy some for sure! happy

Tim