Calling those near L A

Muzza

We were wondering if there are any of you we might be able to catch up with even if it is only for a coffee or evening meal.

We will be arriving in L A on Thursday 9th August around 2.40 pm and don't fly out to Newark until 10.50 pm. Obviously there will be getting through customs time and check-in times included in that time period.

If we could catch up with anyone that would be really neat. We realise it is a workday for you so it may be a bit tricky.

Kiwi and Muzza

Hey Marvin,

If Muzza and Kiwi are coming all the way from New Zealand to go to WAB then there's no reason you can't get your cheap, lazy ass out of Canada. Your wife already told you you should go. Just use the profits from the last Ad Hoc Band show and buy a plane ticket. I'll pick you up at Newark Airport.

Your Buddy,

TUNESY

Hey Marvin,

If Muzza and Kiwi are coming all the way from New Zealand to go to WAB then there's no reason you can't get your cheap, lazy ass out of Canada. Your wife already told you you should go. Just use the profits from the last Ad Hoc Band show and buy a plane ticket. I'll pick you up at Newark Airport.

Your Buddy,

TUNESY

Thanks for your invite Tommy, but I still can't justify it financially. As mentioned, it's my anniversary weekend and as much as I'd love to spend the weekend with EC buddies, I'm more interested in spending it with my wife and children. Maybe next time.

Marv

Marvin - Yes we are coming to WAB.... won't make it to Canada though.

Popdude - If we did kidnap you how much what do you think the ransom will be worth?? laugh

Haven't seen the Movie list yet Tommy - will let you know when I see it.

MAM - if our flight gets re-routed to Erie International we'll call ya laugh

Muzza cool

WHOOPS.. WE GOT IT WRONG

We have just rechecked our schedule and realised that we are actually in Los Angeles from around 3.30pm WEDNESDAY 8TH until 9.00 pm THURSDAY 9TH AUGUST. Does that help with being able to catch up with anyone? Even lunch on Thursday 9th with any who work in LA would be cool.

Muzza and Kiwi