Mellie! Your take on Palin?

Tony Cartmill

Tony do you REALLY care? You know it's not going to change the way you vote. Like I said, voter preference is the U.S. is no different than it is in Canada: In Canada, if you voted Liberal (as opposed to Conservative) in the past, you'll do the same now. If you've supported the Republicans, you're going to stick to that trend.

It's a bit the same here. You either vote Labour or National. There are also the fringe and minor parties, but all they usually do is split the vote of the 2 major parties.

We also have an election this year. It will probably be in Oct or Nov. So not only are we getting all our own electioneering we are getting a fair share of yours also!!! crazyinsanelaugh

Tony do you REALLY care? You know it's not going to change the way you vote. Like I said, voter preference is the U.S. is no different than it is in Canada: In Canada, if you voted Liberal (as opposed to Conservative) in the past, you'll do the same now. If you've supported the Republicans, you're going to stick to that trend.

Man Oh Man...I know one Freakin' Canadian that is gonna wake up with a bloody moose head in his bed! Capiche? crazy

I must say I'm leaning towards McCain and I've not voted GOP for prez since Reagan.

I've voted for prez in 3 diff. parties. I'm my own man.

I hope McCain is the same.

Obama's inexperience and past associations are a show-stopper. McCain isn't my 1st choice, not even close --- but no indy's are worthwhile.

Let the cards fall where they may.