HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA ! *Aug 21*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA !! spin

You share your special day with, Jackie DeShannon, Wilt Chamberlain, Kim Sledge (Sister Sledge), Carl Giammarese (The Buckinghams) and Kim Cattrall.

On this day in music history, RCA Victor records announced the sales of Elvis Presley records passed the 400 million mark; the former Talking Heads lead singer David Byrne sued to prevent the rest of the group from touring as "The Heads." The law suit was settled out of court; and Linda Rondstadt made her debut on Broadway in Gilbert & Sullivan's "The Pirates of Penzance."

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!

spinspinspin

Wishing the most special day imaginable for a fantastic lady! I'm so glad I met you at the very first Raspberries Reunion Concert in 2004!

Have a beautiful birthday and sending you a parcel of wishes for your fondest desires to come true all year long!

smile --Love, Darlene

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. We've been on vacation so I've been checking in the laptop when we've had a connection. We're in Wisconsin Dells right now, we were in Minneapolis and wandered along the Mississippi River road in Wisconsin to LaCrosse, then came to the Dells. It's been a nice relaxing way to hit the big 5-0. Joining Danny S. in that club. crying