HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLENE ! *Aug 30*

dianed

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday, Dar !! I think everyone's pretty much said it all...you are a GIFT !!

It's been so great getting to know you these past few years! One of my favorite memories is from the first reunion concert..we were all SO EXCITED (!!), and when the curtain was raised, and the first song started, you reached back and grabbed my hand and then grabbed Marvin's, too. I'm pretty sure none of us even took a breath as we stood there mesmerized, watching Raspberries play together again for the first time in 30 years !! So happy I got to share some of these magical moments with you ! Have a WONDERFUL day !!!!

Love, Mar

Hari Huritau Darlene. Hope it's a goody and you are spoilt by Herman. birthdaybirthdaybirthday

The screen saver on our computer is a pic of Kiwi and Me with Eric at Bernies last year and you are in the background. Everyday we see your face and am thankful for the great time we had.

Muzza and Kiwi

Happy Birthday, sweetie! Enjoy the long weekend called in honor of your day. You are a dear and I hope we see each in the very near future long enough to do more than say "hola". Been thinking about you all week as it led up to today and am send you lots of birthday hugs.

S*

Thank you all so much for the beautiful birthday wishes! They've made my day so very special, like you all make my days special every time I come on to EC.com.

We truly are a family, gathered around the msot perfect musicians in the history of music, and led by a musician and friend who is the salt of the earth.

You're all so amazing!

smile --Love, Darlene

Darlene,

I know that I am a newer member to the board here, but I just wanted to let you know that your infinite wisdom and class shine everytime I read one of your posts. I hope that your day is as special as you are! Thanks for making all of our days just a little brighter. Happy Birthday!

Elle