Lohan NEEDS Serious Help

Raspyrock

Beautiful girl and had the Disney backing before all this nonsense started taking over her life. I truly hope someone steps into her life and helps her through this.

I was watching a talk show and they were discussing the teenage drinking case here in Illinois where the parents of a minor are on trial for allowing an underage drinking party in their home and someone mentioned Lindsay and how her mother often sat with her drinking out in public. Ten minutes later, the same show cut in with this terrible news about her.

She was allegedly wearing a device on her ankle that was supposed to notify rehabbers if she took a sip of alcohol. How could she be so drunk with that device on?

The device is a voluntary monitor that measures alcohol levels but doesn't prevent her from drinking (like the drug antabuse would - you'd be real sick)

I was surprized to learn that rehab very very often doesn't take the first few times. And you don't have to be rock bottom to accept help.

21 is the legal drinking age here, Michele. Not that anyone is deterred by that if they want to drink. 60% of teenagers 15-16 years old have drank alcohol already in this country. Almost all of them binge drink (5 or more drinks at one session) when they do drink (they never know when they will get the opportunity to drink again since they have to go to great lengths to obtain it) and there is a lot of sexual abuse that takes place during these binges.

Shame on the club owners and other adults that are supplying alcohol (and coke)to this young girl illegally to keep her coming back to the clubs and then allowing her to drive away.

Although I do not wish bad times on anyone, I have a real tough time feeling sorry for people like Lindsay, Brittney, Paris, Michael Vick...the list goes on...these people have too much money and time on their hands...

I think whats awfully sad is all the media attention we give to these "celebrities gone wrong." Its really not all that interesting and is disturbing that with all the serious problems we have as a culture, and as a nation, that these stories consume the air waves every evening. To the point that even serious news shows feel obligated to have room for these celebrity stories. I think it says more about ourselves actually than it does about the lives of Lindsay Lohan and others.

I like the line "they are authors of their own misfortune" raspathens!!!

It's a case of living in an unnatural bubble with everything supplied to you and then going through all the same growing up maturity issues with no one setting boundaries.

..... and then the bubble breaks

Me thinks Lindsay spends too much time cursing the fact that she has about 3 times as many freckles as anybody else in Hollywood, and no matter how they spray paint her up for the red carpets, she knows and has self-esteem issues over her natural "Constellation Skin". This underlying issue leads to her self-destructive behavior.

But there is hope for Lindsay to conquer her substance abuse and self-esteem problems because of two words that set her apart from about 80 percent of the other Hollywood bimbos...

You guessed it...

REAL BOOBS. pray

I did see the clip, Matt - it was funny but sad, right???

yep, ronda - I agree...if it saves her life, it will be a worthy place to be.

If the story is correct, her assistant quit because of the renewed drinking and called her mom to pick her up from where Lohan had taken her. The mom picked her up and Lohan pursued them in a car.

Sad. From what I've heard, it sounds like she thinks she can get away with anything because of her celebrity.

Of course, her family life sounds disgraceful. The mother should be charged right along with LL. To not only allow your underage daughter to drink, do drugs, and many sexual partners, but to go along with her on all her adventures - that's not being a parent.