Project HAARP -- Earthquake Weapon??

Raspyrock

HAARP has been around since at least the early 90s. It was one of the first big mysteries of the internet (for me).

I always wondered why we didn't hear more about it. There are a few websites devoted to it.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

http://www.haarp.net/

http://www.crystalinks.com/haarp.html

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/pandora/haarp.html

There were some decent alternative archeology points in a book called Pole Shift that I read several years ago, but for the most part I've not delved into it.

I'd hate to wake up sometime next week and find out that Hawaii is the new North Pole ---- maybe a little cap melt isn't such a bad idea.

One point in this book, that supported pole shift, spoke about that woolly mammoths were discovered in THE tundra of Siberia w/ fully un-digested buttercups in their stomach --- TALK ABOUT A QUICK FREEZE!

Yes, and evidence of palm trees in Montana.

I recommend reading "Fingerprints of the Gods" and "Dead Men's Secrets". Both are so interesting.

The poles are supposedly shifting now.

Some strange things have been going on, too.

We've got geese flying the wrong way, an earthquake in California, the volcano in Alaska. We've had several small earthquakes in east Tennessee the past few months. And I guess you've heard about the increased activity at Yellowstone.

A friend of mine thinks all the plane crashes lately are odd, too.

At one time the north star was Drago and now it's Polaris--wonder which one we're shifting to next.

• 1 year later...
Guest Fresh

It was documented back in the 1920's that Tesla caused an earthquake in New York City reaching for several blocks around his Manhattan laboratory. He couldn't shut the machine down and had to break it apart with an axe.

Fresh, I know what you say is not meant to be funny but any example of science run amok is hilarious to me!!! Break it apart with an axe!!! hahahahahaha Don't you just know there was someone in the lab who told Tesla "this might not be such a good idea" before he got underway!!! Oh...to hear that person's side of the tale....LOL!!

Guest Fresh

Missm, to this day there are inventions of Tesla's that no one fully understand. I doubt if anyone told him what to do back then. He was a century ahead of anyone else. He was doing research on resonance and wasn't actually trying to create an earthquake. When he realized what was happening, he tried to shut the apparatus down and it wouldn't respond..probably caught in a self-perpetuating step-up phase induction...so the only thing he could do was to physically destroy the equipment. You are right...not meant to be funny.

I can just picture Tesla chopping madly with his axe at the run amok earthquake machine. That scene is straight out of a Doc Savage or Tom Swift pulp. Seriously though, the man was brilliant and it would be very interesting to review his papers that were confiscated by the Gubment after his death. I heard that they had been released and sent to a museum in his homeland a while back. I am not normally one to jump at conspiracy theories, but if he did develop something that could have been used as a weapon of that magnitude, I can't see any government making it public knowledge. Well, except for Jimmy Carter who would have given the technology to the Panamanians.