Mustache Mobile

JumpMan

It's here today in Downtown Cleveland!

No, they are not giving rides. :P It is the Got Milk? Milk Mustache Mobile, and it's at Mall C from 11:00 until 2:00. I believe there will be infomation on the benefits of drinking milk, Healthy living, etc. Also I think you can get a photo of yourself with your personal milk mustache. I will have to check it out. laugh

I do. I always drank lots of milk since I was a baby. In fact even this day I drink over a quart a day. eye BTW I drink the 2%. I feel it is healther than whole milk. Skim milk is to thin and watery for me. I love milk because of it viscosity

(does the apply to milk?) and the fact that it can really, really get Cold.

I love milk because of it viscosity

(does the apply to milk?) and the fact that it can really, really get Cold.

Yup, viscosity applies to any liquid, although milk is low viscosity (at least at room temperature).

I always hated the taste of milk --could only drink it while holding my breath!!

Anne

I've tried them all; whole, 2%, 1%, non-fat. You haven't lived until you've had 1%. I used to drink 2% because whole milk was too rich. Non-fat is horrid. 1% still has the great flavor, but is just a tad lighter than 2%. Can almost guarantee anybody drinking 2% can ditch one more percent of the fat and not even know the difference. Kirk.