HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RASPYROCK ! *Aug 8*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOE !! spin

Here’s wishing you tons of fun on your birthday !! Have a happy day !! birthday

You share your birthday with Odie (from Garfield comic); Rikki Rockett (Poison); Dustin Hoffman; Connie Stevens and David Evans (U2).

On this day in music history, 25,000 copies of "Tell Laura I Love Her" were destroyed by Decca Records. It was said that the song was "too tasteless and vulgar for English sensibility"; Janis Joplin bought a headstone for the grave of blues singer Bessie Smith. Smith was one of Joplin's idols and in Portugal, Oasis walked off stage for the second time in two weeks when drummer Alan White was hit by a rock.

Hey Joe.....where you going with that....oh wait a minute, wrong tune. Happy Birthday to You!! Have a great day!

I get that a lot!

Thanks again to everyone for the warm birthday wishes. Just got back from vacation yesterday.

Had a blast --- need a vacation from my vacation!

Found myself in Ocean City. Md. on my birthday --- life is good. Day before I won a few bucks in Atlantic City. Nice way to trot to the finish line of a 2 week vacation. ---- They might have to re-train me at work though!

---- Raspyrock Joe