HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEN SHARP ! *Dec 17*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEN !! spin

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday, Happy birthday….

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !! birthday

Have a terrific day !! laugh

You share your birthday with Paul Rodgers (Bad Company), Mike Mills (R.E.M.), Art Neville, Eddie Kendricks, Sean Patrick Thomas and Jim Bonfanti.

On this day in music history, Richie Sambora and Heather Locklear were married; Elvis Costello and the Attractions appear on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" in place of the Sex Pistols. The Sex Pistols could not get visas to enter the U.S.; Judy Garland and The Supremes performed at the opening of the Astrodome in Houston and TV history was made when Tiny Tim and Miss Vicki Budinger were married on "The Tonight Show" with Johnny Carson.

Happy Birthday Ken.I appreciate and enjoy the works you have published on our favorite band over the years.

PS Say hello to the very nice veterinarian in your life!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEN!!!!

spinspinspin

Wishing the very happiest of birthdays to one of my musical heroes and a truly terrific guy! I fell in love with you long before I ever met you when I read "Overnight Sensation." And then I met you at The State Theatre, and it was like a dream come true!

May your birthday be celebrated surrounded by loved ones and friends and when you blow out those candles, may every birthday wish come true. I hope the whole year hold all that your heart desires, because you truly deserve it!

smile -- heartpump Love, Darlene