Another Bummer Day - Bad News Again

Roadie #3

I got a call a little earlier today from Adrienne (Baby Sister) who is out in Arizona with our older sister who is fighting cancer telling me that her better half Kevin Darago who also is a major part of the Cleveland road crew was rushed to the hospital this morning with the possibility of a stroke. She said he had a major migraine and could not stand up and 911 was called. I have not talked with Adrienne since mid afternoon and I am waiting for an update. As soon as I know something I will post it. We appreciate your continuing prayers for both Kevin an our sister Bonnie.

Only my best wishes and sending you virtual strength in the hopes that God's managed to have the doctors get the right feelings about this.

I know it does help to hold the person's hand assoon asthey let you see the person, so do it! It helped my father after his first stroke.

YOU rest up and you'll be at your best for him.

Take care and get some sleep.

Hi all ...just had a few minutes to check in before heading back to the hospital... Bonnie continues to do well and is gaining a little more strength every day she is able to walk around her room a little with the help of a walker. Tomorrow is the surgery to remove the kidney and we believe that all these positive things she is doing is a good sign that she will do fine with the surgery. Kevin was life flighted from Hillcrest Hospital to The Cleveland Clinic Sunday afternoon. There is an anyurism in his brain and some swelling. As I type this they are waiting to take him into surgery for an angiogram to clamp the vessel and stop the bleeding. His blood pressure is high do that remains a major concern to the doctors. They do report that he has full motor function in all limbs and his speech seems to be fine. I have to rely on reports from his family because he is in ICU and cannot have a phone. I am completely out of my head with worry and am torn as to what to do..stay here in Phoenix or catch the next flight home. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings here in Phoenix and then I will decide. Thank you all for your concern and well wishes..I have to get back to my sister. Love to you all

Adrienne

Ernie, You and your family have had way more than your share of troubles lately. You are all in our prayers, and now so is Kevin. This will work out. I've seen the power of all the prayers and positive thoughts from the board make dreams come true, so everything will be alright. We love you. Please share that thought with everyone and give Adrienne our love.

smile --Darlene