No Way Is This Goodbye...

Paulie Mississippi

...but for the foreseeable future my time online will be greatly diminished... I have agreed to take a new job that will cause me to be working far longer hours than the glorified-part-time position I have held for the past year or so... along with keeping the glorified-part-time job in a greatly reduced capacity... The economy that has been brutal to so many of us has left me too in need of greater resources, and I happened upon something that is reasonably recession proof... laugh

Hopefully I will be able to check in a few times a week, but the days of a few a day visits are behind me...

So if you don't see me for a few days, fear not... I'm not gone... just on a different orbit... wink

Ted I'm happy for the Phillies and for Philadelphia. Been a long time since they won, but TB is THE baseball (sports?) story of the year.

First off, Paulie...CONGRATS! spin The internet is always around so post when you can. A new job with "mo money" always rocks!

And YEAH for the Phillies!!! I was born in Darby and spent the first 9 years of my life in Bucks County. My family is all from South Philly, my mom born and raised. Being a Phillies - "Phillie" is the kinda girl I am!