HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC! *Aug 11*

Raspbernie

Hey Eric...couldn't miss wishing you yet another Happy Birthday!!

The program director of the XM "'70s on 7" channel was on the ball today--noted your birthday by playing extra music of yours as he always does for stars celebrating a birthday (I heard ABM this afternoon).

Keep healthy, keep happy, and get ready for next year, because it's going to be a doozy!

Happy birthday, Eric. It's probably a little quieter than last year, but that sure was a memorable one for all of us who went to Bernie's house. I know I'll never forget that nice evening, nor will my little daughters, who still talk about meeting the guy who wrote "Long hot days, we'll be catchin' the raisins!"

Anyway, hope it's been a great one! And I hope we see you back on the road soon....

Best,

Larry (and Quinlyn and Karsyn)

Eric, just one last time before your day is done...Happy Birthday.

Thank you always for sharing your God given talent with us all. Your music and lyrics have touched the very core of our souls and we love you for that.

You have so much to be proud of. Hope our paths soon cross again. smile

P.S. I thought I'd share this email I sent to my wife and then share her reply....don't tell her I did this LOL!!

ok, i listened to this tonight and cried like a baby?

what is wrong with me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krbiuoEHEnI&feature=related

Happy belated birthday from one of the chosen few who was fortunate enough to spend both your birthday and my birthday last year together with you. Sorry I didn't see you for your birthday this year. Hope it was special. You still have time to make arrangements to fly to NJ/NY to see me October 13.

TOMMY

P.S. One of my biggest regrets is being so nervous last year at the October 13, NYC show that I couldn't get my video recorder to work when you were so graciuos to sing "Happy Birthday" to me. I can't tell you how many times I've told that story.I would be planning to play that tape next October 13 and every October 13 for the rest of my life. It's always the things we don't do that we regret, not the things we do.