What¥s your fave music mag?

Carmen Smalley

You're right Carmen , most music mags are crap. Right now, I have a subscription to Rolling Stone, but only cause the son of a friend of ours was selling mag subscriptions for his school. It had been getting better before I subscribed, but it seems everytime I do, it goes down the toilet! (this isn't the first time this has happened!)One magazine I do enjoy (right now anyway) is Blender. It usually takes me a couple of days to get through it all, where as with Rolling Stone, I'm done with it in about an hour! For years I've had a subscription to ICE magazine. It gives info on all upcoming releases in rock, country, soul, etc.

Pierson.You disappointed me!!!You,a guy of cutting edge ideas,!!!Creem and Bomp dissapeared a long time ago!.but I suppose Bucketful Of Brains still exists.

CREEM & Bomp (& Trouser Press) have yet to cease to be cutting edge--one can learn more from one of Lester Bangs' or Greg Shaw's record review, than almost anything being written today.... and you probably don't know that Yeah Yeah Yeah is my own magazine...

The Harmonizer - International Barbershoppers mag that comes out 6 times a year.

Great articles on all kinds of music theory, directing technique, vocal technique, and performance. Also includes music history, arranging and composing as well as stories about contemporary barbershop and acapella groups.

Pierson where does one find your "Yeah Yeah Yeah" mag?

Marvin

the best place is Tower Records... but the new issue is going to the distributor who gets it into Borders and Barnes & Noble... since it's being published once a year... it's kinda hard to find...