What seventies song did I sing? visual quiz

sterling

I got 100, and all I can say is those of you who never heard Maria Muldaur's "Midnight at the Oasis", consider yourself blessed! It's right up there with Minnie Ripperton's "Loving You". crazy

Janis Ian really impressed me, she was "simple" and "no frills". Her gimmick was that she had no gimmick, she just stood/sat there and sang, no screeching like Janis Joplin, no hopping all over the stage like an epileptic, no skirt up to her crotch or low cut shirts. Just good music. Now that's talent.

I got 100, and all I can say is those of you who never heard Maria Muldaur's "Midnight at the Oasis", consider yourself blessed! It's right up there with Minnie Ripperton's "Loving You". crazy

Janis Ian really impressed me, she was "simple" and "no frills". Her gimmick was that she had no gimmick, she just stood/sat there and sang, no screeching like Janis Joplin, no hopping all over the stage like an epileptic, no skirt up to her crotch or low cut shirts. Just good music. Now that's talent.

As bad as Minnie Ripperton? That's kind of harsh... and though I didn't have a camel to put to bed, I remember wishing I could "hump" Maria a time or two as a yougster... eek