Larry King Live

Braves fan

I got really tickled when watching Larry King Live tonight....one of his "top stories"....Britney Spears shaves her own head....gets tattoo....does rehab ( which seems to be the norm for most of the young pop tarts!!) One of the questions asked...."is this for publicity or are there underlying problems" (and thats paraphrasing folks)......My immediate thought...."it's not rocket science......YES AND YES!!" crazy

The other topic was James Brown....they haven't buried the man yet.....seems to be a battle between the wife and his family......Anna Nicole come to mind??? How crazy is this world???

Ronda

Maybe they should send James Brown's body to the Rock Hall and just forget burial altogether! This could be the start of something big! Dead rock stars, embalmed and on permanent display at the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame and Mausoleum. Maybe upright, in freezer cases.That ought to draw some visitors! You could wire up his jaw with Disney animatronics and he could sing "I Feel Good" when you walk by! pray ec

I think this has really got potential! We'll get all the rock fans AND the horror buffs! Think about it. A darkened room made up to look like a graveyard at night. Michael Jackson, Little Richard, Mick Jagger and Keith Richard, all in their own frozen cases! The howl of a distant werewolf, moonlight and a little "mist." We're talkin' scary! The Halloween business alone would be enough to keep the Rock Hall open all year!

Eventually, we get Cher and Stevie Nicks. And how about Patti Smith????!!! Yeah, this is creepy! REAL CREEPY! Mick Jagger can alternate between that creepy low voice at the end of "It's Only Rock And Roll" and "Start Me Up." Stevie Nicks can do that "Gypsy" dance, like the hologram "ghosts" in Disney's Haunted Mansion. ec eek

A lot of money could be made for the estate of each departed by offering fans the chance to sing a duet with their favorite icon. You could order the song, era, weight (Pressley fans - air pump system) costume and your choice of live or recorded back-up music. What a gift! Packages would include round trip air-fare to Cleveland and hotel accomodations.

Cher's warbling "If I Could Turn Back Time." Michael Jackson sings "Thriller." And let's not forget Tom Petty and Bob Dylan! SCAAAAARRRRRYYYYYY!!!! And how about a "cheeky" little version of "Yesterday" from a frozen Paul McCartney sitting on a stool with his acoustic guitar and a little animatronic "blackbird" sitting on the headstock. ec eye