Orlando, Florida

Laura

I'm going to be in Orlando for a convention. I fly in on Saturday evening and will be there until Thursday morning. If anyone wants to meet for drinks some night let me know. The best nights will be Saturday and Wednesday evenings. Just PM me or email me and I will get back at you.

My thanks to Ann Tate and Ted Manno for coming to the hotel and having dinner with me tonight. It was great being able to meet you both, and I had a great time. (and was everyone's ears burning!!!) Thanks to you both for giving me a chance to spend and evening with you. And Ted, thanks again for dinner. If you either of you get to the great state of Wisconsin, let me know. laugh

My thanks to Ann Tate and Ted Manno for coming to the hotel and having dinner with me tonight. It was great being able to meet you both, and I had a great time. (and was everyone's ears burning!!!) Thanks to you both for giving me a chance to spend and evening with you. And Ted, thanks again for dinner. If you either of you get to the great state of Wisconsin, let me know. laugh

i am glad that you got to meet Ted and Ann. last time i was in FL *something* came up and Ted couldn't make it!

Well, Raspberries4ever, I'm still in Orlando till tomorrow, but I don't think Beloit has settled down too much. Riverfest is coming up in a couple of weeks. Probably a bit quieter for the summer with the college kids gone, but the school kids are out also. I'm off to Epcot in a few minutes, for some sweaty fun. laughcrazy