The Kiwi & Muzza Birthday Tour

Muzza

I'm a fan of the Program "American Chopper" although chopper bikes are not really my thing. I love the skill and creativity that goes into those bikes. Tonight after watching I "googled" them and discovered they are just up the road from AnnieK's but what ripped me was that from the 24th - 26th April they are having a special 1oth anniversary bash. pray

Muzza cool

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna do my best to meet up with these great folks in Springfield. That is, of course, if Muzz has his bags packed. But he's a BIG BOY. He's a Big Boy!

Who else is in Springfield from this board? Won't mind meeting with you too.

Waiting is so bitter sweet.

I can't wait to meet them too! I think they're coming to KC for a short visit in a couple of weeks! YAY!

• 2 weeks later...

Well,in 11 hrs from now our flight to LA takes off and we will be heading your way. It's still hard to believe we're coming over. happy

We are unsure if and how often we will be able to be on the board over the next 5 weeks but we will try.

It is important for us to say that this trip would not be possible if it wasn't for the generosity and support of many of you. We are humbled by those who are opening up their homes to us and also by those who are traveling to meet with us somewhere. We will never be able to truly express our gratitude to you. LuvLove

In some ways we feel a little guilty about the joy and excitement we have when people like Jay and Lisa and Eric and his family are facing difficult times. We won't forget you on our journey.

So until we can report again.... thanks everyone.

Muzza and Kiwi