What can I say about today's gathering...

Wendy-Ann

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Muzza:

<strong> WHO was acting up???????????? confused And who got PURPLE all over their..ummm.... chest????? haha

Well, I had a great time. Let me just say that Tony's little boy is the cutest, best behaved almost 3 year old I've ever met! But boy that Tony!! Woooooow! Thanks Wendy for birthday cake and little treats! Happy Birthday, again, Muzza, and Kiwi, you're a doll! Everyone there was very nice! Oh, and Reid, thanks for organizing it!

Sherry LuvLove

That Wendy DOES have a way with frosting! I'll wait until Wendy posts and Muzza comments. Then, whoever has the most incriminating photos of me, that's who I'll agree with wink

A great get together. Nine total including Cameron (Tony's mini me).

Great photos! Couple observations:

1. Wendy's hat is (absolutely) styling! Girls look great in hats, IMHO..

2. Tony's son rocks! (he will one day oversee his own harem).

3. Good to see Kiwi king .. give Muzz a break from his to-do list and let him enjoy himself, at least for a day.

4. Great group of "peeps" that anyone would be lucky to hang with!

James

Nice group shot, Sherry.

Look at you looking all proper, all lady like. And there's me, doing a "prom" shot with Muzza and feeling up Reid. Geesh! haha

I stood away from Tony cause he scared me for a while, but Uncle Fester he is not! No siree!

And he can bring his 3 year old anytime. He was a little joy, very sweet and cute!

I kept looking for Uncle Fester in the photo - Tony, you're much cuter than Fester. Put your son's picture in as your avatar!!!

haha my same sentiments!

Tony!! So nice to see you, you look SEXY, yeah!!!

What a great group. Very very nice pictures, YOU ALL LOOK SO GREAT!!!

Muzza, Happy Belated Birthday!

By the time Wendy finished dressing poor Muzza up with her Lithuanian-American birthday party favors, he was ready to Grand Marshall the annual San Francisco Gay Pride Parade!

I left my leather outfit in the car... insane

haha

...and now that I know how sexy you look, I wonder...got any harem here like James'?

By the time Wendy finished dressing poor Muzza up with her Lithuanian-American birthday party favors, he was ready to Grand Marshall the annual San Francisco Gay Pride Parade!

I left my leather outfit in the car... insane

hahahahahaha

This IS SoCal...close to NorCal...the Gay Capital of the world! (not that there's anything wrong with it.)