HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUZZA ! *April 27*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUZZA !! spin

A very Hari Huritau to you !! â€The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrateâ€.

Famous people born on your birthday; Ulysses S. Grant, Sandy Dennis, Judy Carne and Sheena Easton.

On this day in history, in New York, NY, in 2006, construction began on the 1,776-foot Freedom Tower on the site of former World Trade Center; Ringo Starr and Barbara Bach were married in London; John Lennon's "In His Own Write," a collection of funny poems and drawings, was published in the United States and Keith Richards, while in Fiji, was admitted to a hospital after he reportedly suffered a head injury when he fell out of a palm tree!

Thanks everyone for your wishes. I really appreciate it and the way we meet here on this board.

Kiwi is planning to take me to a Japanese Restaurant for dinner. :P The bad part is she's hiding the presents that come through the mail from me until Sunday. Not fair!! frown

And Beth... yep... got cake. I've been practicing sneaking an extra piece during the year so I'll be O.K. laugh Thanks for the suggestion though wink

Muzza cool

Guest Fresh

Happy and healthy birthday,Muzza!!!I still have the Kiwi pin you gave me at Weekend at Bernie's!!May God Bless You on your birthday and everyday!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUZZA!!!!

spinspinspin

The WARMEST of birthday wishes to the warmest of guys! You and Kiwi have REALLY shown me that New Zealanders are people with so much heart and love!!! You're a true ambassador for your country!

And a super-true-blue friend!!! Have the most wonderful of birthdays and here's hoping your year is just as fantastic as you and Marilyn are!

Hope to see you at a future Razz show--in the "near" future!

smile --Love and kisses, Darlene