HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AGGIESJC !! *May 22*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER !! spin

Happy birthday, Girl! It’s time to C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E !!! Sure hope your day is a happy one !!

You share you special day with, Johnny Gill, Naomi Campbell and Paul Winfield.

On this day in music history, Bruce Springsteen and his first band, the Castilles, recorded their first and only record, "That's What You Get" backed with "Baby I." It was never released; Steely Dan received the Founders Award for a lifetime of songwriting at the ASCAP Pop Music Awards and Florence Ballard appeared with the Supremes for the last time on the Tonight Show.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER!!!

spinspinspin

To one of my very favorite ladies who has my most favorite name in the world!

I'm missing you and your fantastic posts SO much!

I hope you get to come back soon. We adore you!

Wishing you the very happiest birthday you could ever have, all the very nicest surprises and a worldful of love, on your birthday and all year through as well.

Enjoy your special day, Jen, and we love you!

smile --Love, Darlene

Thanks very much to all of you. I haven't been around the board much lately, and my life is in enough chaos right now that I barely can remember that my birthday is tomorrow. It's nice to read such uplifting comments here from friends I've met and those I haven't yet met!

Ted, I miss you guys, and thanks for the belated thoughts. I am struggling through some really ugly things right now, and have just started to check out the board again. I am grateful to everyone here who wishes me well, and I hope to read and post a bit more soon.