Oh Darlene...I told Denis we Love him!!

AnniekNY

Hey Dar -

There is a feature in Time online that is called "10 questions" and this week they are asking our mutual love Denis questions and I submitted one. Of course I had to tell him how much we love him!!!!

http://time-blog.com/10questions/2008/05/05/denis-leary/

Wait until you see some of the things people have posted about our boy...not so nice...

love ya - annie

Oh Boy...here we go again. :rolleyes: More "dear Denis stuff". Sheesh... just when I thought we had cured Annie and Darlene of Denis and Rescue Me. insane

I guess I'll have to think of a strategy to "Rescue Them". smartlaugh

Muzza cool

You're too late Muzz. They are already gone - no rescue needed eye

Annie, You DIDN'T!!! Oh yes you did! I rarely blush but I did when you read it. Our secret's out now!

Your post is priceless. Your description of the writing and the cast was great! Now, is he supposed to answer these? Now I'll be tongue-tied for sure if I/we ever meet him!

smile --Love ya, Darlene

Do you believe some of the comments that people wrote to him??!! Yikes! I am trying to think of a surefire question that he would have to answer and i was also hoping to lure him here!! (sorry - ever since the semester ended tuesday, I have been mainlining "Dexter" episodes online...my brain is thinking like a sociopath...)

He is supposed to pick 10 questions and answer them in Time in an upcoming issue - I don't know if it's online or in print. I'm still kicking myself for typing 'NYFD' instead of "FDNY" - an amateur move!

Annie, You DIDN'T!!! Oh yes you did! I rarely blush but I did when you read it. Our secret's out now!

Your post is priceless. Your description of the writing and the cast was great! Now, is he supposed to answer these? Now I'll be tongue-tied for sure if I/we ever meet him!

smile --Love ya, Darlene

Aha... a blushing, tongue-tied Darlene...now there's a sight to behold!!! laughinsane

Muzza cool