Most Ridiculous Songs

darlene

They're coming to take me away, hah hah!

They're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he, ha ha

To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time,

And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats,

And they're coming to take me away, hah hah!!!! :rolleyes:

I am not sure of any of you heard the song "The Man On Page 602" (about Sears wish book men's underwear) by singer Zoot Feaster? The song goes: Look & see, you'll agree, he's got personality. The song went to # 31 on the Billboard Country Charts back in January of 1976 on Antique. The song did NOT chart the Billboard Hot 100. Matt

More ridiculous songs One is by Goulou Goulou8a 70¥s disco music French subproduct)the lyric is Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh(X4)Oh,Oh,Oh,Uh,Nah,Nah,Neh,NehAh,Ah,Ah,Uh,Nah,Nah,Neh,Neh,Eh,Eh,Eh,Uh,Nah,Nah,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh,Neh(X4)Goulou,Goulou(X4) and so on,Neh,Neh,Neh.The other is a ballad by an Italian band called Eden Roc¥s.Is called love¥s Cry and all the lyric,from the beginning to the end is "La,La,La,La,La,... I have both singles.That sort of songs make me laugh when I¥m sad.

Yes, Carmen Smalley, the Beatles weren't perfect, and those are some of their more stupid songs.

Marvin, indeed correct with the soccer reference. The only more clumsier rhyme has to be in the Christmas carol, "O Little Town of Bethlehem"--

I think it's in the third verse, where they try to match "given" and "heaven".....well-intentioned but sounds uncomfortable....

Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft was a cover song by the Carpenters. It was from Klaatu's debut album, which at the time, was thought to be the re-formed Beatles in disguise. I just listened to the album last night, and I still love every song on it.