Why does this make me so angry?

Tony Cartmill

Don't be too hard on her you guys!! Believe it or not, it's my fault..

You see, my website (James.Com) has an Inside Story section just like EC.Com, and Rihanna is a frequent visitor. She kind of looks up to me like females here look up to Eric, though Rihanna is much less reserved and less dignified than EC.Com chicks. In fact Rihanna has made it clear her stalking will not rest until she has James trapped in her web, and all to her self!!

frown

Anyway, Rihanna recently posed a question to me on James.com's Inside Story Section. The question was: "What do you (James) think is an underrated chick flirtin come-on tease?"

Well, I don't read my own website (James.com) but instead have my assistant read the important stuff to me. And this time my assistant didn't anunciate too well. So I mistakenly heard Rihanna's question as: "What do you (James)think is an underrated chic Burton Cummings piece":

My answer of course was "Guns, Guns, Guns.." .

So Tony, Rihanna's action was not mindless at all, but was a targeted attempt to capture her pot of gold (James).

I'm starting to kind of admire her spunk..

smart

I have to agree with Tony on this. I can't wait for "tattoo mania" to become passe and considered uncool.

A tattoo on a pretty woman is like someone going into an art gallery with a marker and scribbling a little bit on a fine painting. Tattoos don't enhance beauty, they deface it. I hope I didn't offend anyone who likes their tattoos with that opinion and I apologize if I did, but that's just the way I feel about that matter.

Don't be too hard on her you guys!! Believe it or not, it's my fault..

You see, my website (James.Com) has an Inside Story section just like EC.Com, and Rihanna is a frequent visitor. She kind of looks up to me like females here look up to Eric, though Rihanna is much less reserved and less dignified than EC.Com chicks. In fact Rihanna has made it clear her stalking will not rest until she has James trapped in her web, and all to her self!!

frown

hahahahahaha

Book stores closing, newspapers folding, todays culture is vapid. An internet megalomania. An excuse to use Youtube and Facebook to pretend that you too are a celebrity. To give your silly world meaning. Sadly, I think the generations after the "baby boomers" are lacking in many organic desires, apart from a special minority of those generations. Have they forgotten that there is a natural universe? Will Elvis live on?, will anyone care about the Beatles? Will they want to make love on the beach, or just see it on the Internet ? Only time will tell, but the nostalgia of the Baby Boomers was admirable in a way because it was linked to an evaporating portion that was important to American culture.

Its difficult to see that the insular, fantasy, ADD world of the electronic can replace hands on experience in terms of basic happy times. God, if hes out there, bless the good things of America and times past.

Great post, RW!!! I totally agree.

I remember some of my older uncles with tattoos, so I always associated them with old men who were once in the armed forces. :-)

The fact that plastic surgeons offer tattoo-removal shows that at least some of the people who think they'll lovetheir tattoos forever revisit their decision and fall out of love with them.

Anything that's always the same (even tattooing on eyeliner in black, because some gorgeous purple color will come out and it won't show even if worn) gets old/out of style, etc. I wouldn't ever want to be stuck with a permanent tattoo. In fact, nothing is more beautiful in my opinion than natural, young skin.

That said, there's one tattooed young lady I adore: Groucho's Lydia the Tattooed Lady. Doesn't everyone? :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WB-T0Ill08

smile --Darlene

Yeah, good post RBW. It's funny, but yesterday I saw a couple kissing in public... and it got me thinking that I hadn't seen a public display of affection like that in a long time. Back in the day you saw young couples pining for each other, and showing a kind of urgent affection all the time. I don't see that so much in young couples anymore.

Not that I'm a fan of big public displays of affection, but it hit me when I saw that couple that genuine human to human affection seems to have evaporated some from U.S. society...at least to some degree. It seems..

Or maybe I'm loopy..

I dont think you are James. We are becoming tools of the electronic world. If it says click your mouse twice, we will. We are like Pavlov's dogs at the electronic trough. And think about it, how many of us know the programming behind Microsoft networks given how enslaved we have become to this paradigm? A little scary in my opinion. But no matter, man will always want to love, to breed, to eat regardless. However I would argue that eventually these will be seen as secondary to satisfying the demands of some vast, controlling electronic network.