And Now ITS COLD OUTSIDE!!

sterling

Well my world used to sunny ....

and jokes used to be funny

etc.....etc..

And now its cold outside..

and its all...because of you..

Hey..that song is all I can think of right now.

I have not been this cold since the Berries concert in Chicago at the HOB...WOW is it ever cold!!!

Phil

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...Those New Jersey folks are really big wimps. Us midwestern hardy souls thrive on this that has made us what we are...true character builders! We are made of tough stuff and we know how to survive!

Phil

Another comment outta you about New Jerseyans ("New Jersey folks" ugh!!!) and I'll give you something to survive.

I talked to my friend in Arlington Heights a few hours ago and she was shivering already. I just hope you guys don't have to go without power for 13 days like I did. I'm still recovering from that one. So much so, I locked myself in the house last night, turned off the phone, and am not stirring from here (not even for church) until I walk next door for the Super bowl party tomorrow!

And, guys, what's worse than Bessieboo rubbing in the temp in her neck of the woods? My friend from NYC working in FL at the moment and doing the same!

S-Girl

News, smooze. You're just jealous James that you haven't made it to Florida to soak up some of that sun! Keep that sun lamp burning at home and close your eyes, click your ruby slippers that your wearing and say "There's no place like Florida." The strange thing is that when you wake up...you're still at home and its still cold. laughsmart

HT

Okay...James, they cannot make us Illinoisians feel bad. Jennifer is jealous because there are no more ice covers on her puddles like in her youth...and Kathy in the most populated state has so much body heat generating around that there is no chance of cold....So we get to stick it out and weather the tough stuff. Well its a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Phil

And HT, Bess is safe. I just heard on the news that there is no chlorine problem. Seems the chlorine had a peculiar smell and thus the experts declared an emergency. But it came to pass that the smell was the result of excessive cow farts...they're not sure what the cause is but Al Gore has already caught a flight to Florida...

Yes Phil. New York and it's suburb (New Jersey) stay warm through an environmentally clean, renewable energy source....HOT AIR, right from the mouths of its citizens..

James,

I'll allow you one foolish slip of the tongue for all your good posts of the past. After that , you'd do well to remember that as a New Jerseyan , I know people who know people. 'Nuff said.