michael vick

chris hess

Chris...I couldn't agree with you more. I have two daughters, the youngest of whom is quite a tom-boy. She has various NFL, NHL, Premier League Soccer and NASCAR jerseys (she even has a raspberries pin.....BOOYAH). Last year she purchased with her own money a Tiki Barber jersey and a Michael Vick jersey (talk about a character dichotomy). Only last week, I shared some of the allegations with her regarding Michael Vick. She decided to discard her Vick jersey (which will be replaced with a Vincent Lecavalier hockey jersey). I was very proud that an eight year old would make a decision like that. The NFL has a real problem if eight year olds can make distinctions in character.....and put their allowance dollars behind those distinctions.

BTW......I forwarded a letter to the NFL office in NYC last week regarding the same. Plus I notice you reside in the hometwon of the NFL Hall Of Fame.

I heard an interview on Mike and the Mad Dog-WFAN SportsRadio-about an upcoming piece in Sports Illustrated-an article on Pro Athletes,dogfighting details,and the suspicions about Michael Vick.

Overpaid,overcompetitive,overpampampered people who are the TRUE mongrels.

This story is a nauseating bombshell!-Ira.

WOW!! i'm so proud u all are on this..yep,i'm from canton and let me tell ya,there is ALOT of animal people here!! i've had 2 editorials printed about dog "issues" in our paper here(canton repository for those who would like to chime in!!)..this hits very deep in my heart,always has since i was very young..if it's true,he is among the lowest of lows category as far as i'm concerned..lol,chris

While it's important to remember "Innocent until proven guilty," Vick seems to hail from a family that gravitates toward trouble. His brother ran into problems in a Virginia college, didn't he? Wasting what looked like a talent even brighter than Michael's.

I heard on ESPN radio this morning that Vick showed up at the Falcon's mini-camp yesterday with a brand new haircut... not dreadlocks, no long hair... just the basic "big-boy" hair... his first step in his effort to clean up his image...

Of course if he is proven guilty of the dog fighting, he'll need more than a new-doo... laugh

Paulie,

OK.

IF the guy is indicted for anything, and ESPN is reporting he may be soon, then "innocent until guilty" applies to the charges in the indictment .

I don't feel the least bit compelled to withhold judgment on this clown's character depending upon the judicial proceedings.

I hope the haircut works out for him ...

Glad to know there's another ESPN Radio fan out there, P.!

"K"

who gives a f' what his hair looks like!! no offense to any one here..this is a horrible thing..and gutless i might add..no dog is bad..it's "these people" that breed them to kill each other at their own pleasure and making money at it!!!! a dog IS mans best friend,yet these so called human beings are still getting away w/this..yes,there are sweet pitbulls,but we as a society don't hear about this..it tears my heart out...lol,chris

i say put him in w/the dogs he "trained" and let him die a horrible death like most of these dogs do...sorry,but that's the way i feel about this..dogfighting HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!..this is mans best friend we are talking about,and these so-called human beings are behind this..i know where they're goin' when they die!!!lol,chris

lowlifes,that's what they are..plain and simple..i ask any animal lover to watch one of these killings..and tell me you're not outraged..even non animal lovers!! where are these peoples hearts and souls? they have none at all..dogs ask for very lil..just companionship and love..these "people" train them to be like they are..there is no such thing as a bad dog,"people" make them like that and try to pass it along in blood lines by breeding them..it's human beings that are in charge of this,not the animals..food for thought to ones who have no clue to what's going on here..lol,chris