Lisa Nowak (space cadet) pursuing insanity defense

Raspyrock

Nothing says love to me more than an accomplished woman willing to don a depends diaper and drive cross country to greet me. Did someone say "rabbit-soup"?

Titles for this sitcom could include:

"Lust In Space"

"Bug-Eyes For The Space Guy"

"Curb Your Delirium"

John

NASA needs her lawyer proving that she's been totally loopy for eons like they need another hole in the head...

Like HOW did THEY miss it?

She's gonna have a tough time proving that she's even got one screw loose if they use her 'medical' evaluation from the space agency to refute her ridiculous BEE-ESS.

But there was a time when I'D have let her catch ME. wink

I wonder if there is any truth to the story the two female astronauts were fighting over who would accompany the male during "re-entry".(sorry,I couldn't help myself).

I believe NASA has aerospace-grade K-Y Jelly for counteracting the friction during the re-entry phase.It uses special high-temperature silicones that can handle high-thrust situations as one might encounter space.

Houston, we have a problem: Insane astronauts. Somehow insanity and piloting a craft as sophisticated as the space shuttle, far above the Earths atmosphere , dont seem to go hand in hand. Lets face it, she would have gone on a space walk in a diaper eventually on national T.V. I bet she shouts alot during sex, " We have a lift off," " Rocket Boosters On!", phrases like that. She certainly hasnt helped NASAs reputation. It doesnt say much for their recruiting programs.