HAPPY BIRTYDAY, BESSIEBOO ! *April 26*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BESSIEBOO !! spin

A very very Happy Birthday to you Beth ! laugh Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake......so, blow out those candles, eat lots of cake and celebrate your day !!

You share your special day with, Bobby Rydell, Carol Burnett, Michael Damian, Kevin James and one of our own board members, Paul Davie.

On this day in music history, Studio 54 opened in New York; CBS-TV broadcasted "Inside Pop -- The Rock Revolution"; and B.J. Thomas had the longest title of a number one song at the top of the "Billboard" popular music chart. The song was "(Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song."

To one of the people I'm most proud to call my friend. Every day you're there for me, and me for you. I wish you the best of everything in the year ahead!

Jules, this is one of those ladies who's smart enough to take advantage of a spa day! I need to learn a few things from her.

Have a great one!

Your name always reminds me of my Grandmother because her name on her Irish Sweepstakes tickets was "Bessie".

We're both here so often, we have adjacent revolving doors!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BESS!!!

spinspinspin

The happiest of birthdays to one of the lovliest ladies on the board! I love to read your posts--they're so interesting!

Wishing you a very happy birthday and a year that's as lovely as you are--and may you get to go to all those future Raspberries shows!

smile --Love, Darlene