I am very,very sorry.....

Danny S.

I am making a public apology to a dear family member that we all know and love very much.I had made a comment, rather, voiced an opinion, on something that caused alot of hurt, and anger to this person. It was not intended to be taken the way it was, and after a heated discussion, we did manage to patch things up,However,I still hate myself for being so quick on the trigger, on this subject, and saying what I said, before thinking of the results of my action.I sometimes forget that this is a public forum,and I get caught up in a topic, and forget that its not a private message.

To my cousin, I apologise...I Love you, and never intended to hurt you the way I did.

To people that I have become friends with on this forum, I apologise.

I am going to bow out for a while, to lick my wounds, and heal from the inside. To all my friends here, you can contact my via PM, phone, or email. I must step back and heal now.

Goodbye for now:(

Danny Sidoti

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

danny, beatnut is right - we all make mistakes and it is sometimes hard to get the right inflection in a post. It's even harder when you fully realize the magnitude of your actions on someone you are close to.

best wishes in your healing.

your cousin is a good man.give it time.

We all love you, Danny and we all love Paul. And you love each other. The best thing is that you talked about it and mended fences. Blood is thicker than water, as my Russian girlfriend Olga used to say. And love is stronger than anything. Paul forgives you. Don't be so hard on *yourself*. And don't be a stranger. There's been enough "leaving the board" lately. There's enough love here to go around for *everybody.*

smile --Darlene

Danny is my dear family member and we're totally cool. He's a wonderful person who would give you the shirt off his back and open his home to a complete stranger in need. I respect him beyond words. So with that, we have already been throwing back and forth our favorite quotes from 'Easy Money' and 'Caddyshack'. All is good.

Come back Danny, they all love ya here!

Paul

Water under the bridge. Life's just too short. I found that out the other day when I heard about a woman I absolutely can never agree with is dying.

If you can give and accept apologies, you're swell! I know I'll never have a chance to have my sister make amends to me because she got the stubborn Scot. part of our Scot-Irish heritage, but I'll raise a glass to her husband, who is a saint.

Nice to hear all is well.

Maybe it's because i'm new here, I don't know.

But I see some things being said about some people getting the boot from here, others putting their foot in their mouths etc.

I like to believe everyone is nice here and that there isn't even a need to have Moderators.

I mean how in God's name can someone be stupid enough to embarass themself right in front of Eric Carmen?

I must have missed some stuff huh?

Happy Endings are beautiful...

Olga and her cousin Wasile could put vodka away like nobody's business. They took me out for my birthday one night to The owl and the Pussycat, a local club. They had the bartender mix me a "special" Black Russian. It tasted so great, I had two. Everything was fine till I got up from the bar stool--and fell on my face.

I don't remember them taking me home to my apartment and putting me to bed that night.

Olga had a few boyfriends. And a husband. Now she has another husband. She was also a real estate broker. We purchased our home from her.

Great girl, Olga.

smile --Darlene

It's funny because the bartender knew I never drank very much. I didn't taste much alcohol so they couldn't have been doubles, but he probably put something else in them.

After the second one, I was telling him how great they tasted and he said, "Just be careful when you get up." I got up and was in the middle of saying, "Oh no, I'm fine" when...

smile --Darlene

Beatnut, you missed a very interesting personality awhile back named SusanSamIAm (or something like that.) Shall we say she evoked a few responses from the board. The only time I ever saw Eric post a shocked face, a twirling crazy face, and a crying face all in the same post! hahahahahaha

It's funny because the bartender knew I never drank very much. I didn't taste much alcohol so they couldn't have been doubles, but he probably put something else in them.

After the second one, I was telling him how great they tasted and he said, "Just be careful when you get up." I got up and was in the middle of saying, "Oh no, I'm fine" when...

smile --Darlene

Umm.... Darlene.. Can I help you up. I have some nice cheese in the fridge!!! laugh:rolleyes:wink

Muzza cool

Ahh, Muzz, you're sweet.

Yeah, whatever happened to SusanLittleSamIAm or whatever her name was? She was a colorful character.

So was our friend Vera from those days, whom even FIVE of those drinks wouldn't have fazed. And her boyfriend-later-husband, George, whom she divorced and remarried at least once. If Cartmill had known me in those days, he would have thought I was keeping company with the Russian mafia.

haha

Those days were barrels of fun. We frequented a club called The Owl and the Pussycat, which Bernie, Kathy and Bernie's friend Larry Bogush probably remember, except that they were all *very very young* (about 12 years old!) back then.

smile --Darlene