I'm really, really POed because...

LC

In lieu of the few folks complaining about the slight delay in the Raspberries LE set, I thought it would be helpful to start a thread where we could b*tch and moan about everything and anything that's riling people up. It might be a little therapeutic....

I'm really, really POed...

1) because Barry Bonds is the all-time home run king.

2) because that damn war is going on with no end in sight. It racks me off that we lose Americans every day in that war....

3) because Al Gore is having too much fun to run for president. Why should he?

4) because the price of EVERYTHING is rising by leaps and bounds. It sucks.... Milk is almost $5 a gallon here!

5) because everytime I'm out driving my car, more than half the people I see are gabbing away on their cellphones while trying to operate a 3,000-pound motor-driven vehicle that does require, yes, a fair amount of concentration. By my own unscientific study (and no offense to the wonderful ladies here), women are far worse offenders than men. They just HAVE to talk while they're driving. But whether it's men, women, or dogs, it really, really p*sses me off. I saw one guy driving a pickup truck with his cellphone in one hand and a cup of hot coffee in the other! I hate to think about what he was using to steer!

Larry,

You need a course in anger management so you take care of this unresolved anger in socially acceptable ways. Calm down my friend. You are working yourself up to a coronary before the age of 40....YIKES!!! Hey two of my daughters are in Boston right now. I nopw they are having fun.

Take care,

Phil

Phil, thanks for your concern, but... I was just kidding around.... In fact, if you really thought I was serious, then that REALLY, REALLY P*SSES ME OFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

(Just kidding again....)

Diane, thanks! Hey, even if we're kidding around, it's still a little fun to let off steam.... (PS: I haven't totally ruled out a WAB quickie. I'm trying....)

Ras-4ever, I know.... At least the guy seemed to be really trying hard to keep his eyes on the road as he was holding the phone to his ear and sipping cautiously from his Dunkin' Donuts cup.... True story. And what a sight that was.... I pointed it out to my 7-year-old daughter as an example of bad driving.....

Here's one to worry about. A few months ago I saw I guy driving his jeep. He had his iPod on WHILE he was driving. Think about it, THAT'S a scary thought. How could he possibly hear traffic, let alone an ambulance, or Semi heading his way through an intersection. Some people are just idiots!

Jeff

Here's one to worry about. A few months ago I saw I guy driving his jeep. He had his iPod on WHILE he was driving. Think about it, THAT'S a scary thought. How could he possibly hear traffic, let alone an ambulance, or Semi heading his way through an intersection. Some people are just idiots!

Jeff

He probably was an idiot, but they let deaf people drive, so hearing isn't essential. (They're required to have outside mirrors on both sides of the vehical).

Doug

Good idea. I am really PO'ed that:

(1) LC is drinking such expensive milk

(2) Theres no announcement for a Raspberries gig

yet.

(3) Johnny Cash is dead

(4) The Eagles arent planning shows with the

AD HOC BAND.

(5) We've become a superficial culture/country.

(6) The stock market is more important

than baseball statistics.

(7) Al Gore's brain is melting faster than the polar ice caps.

(8) The Anaheim Ducks won the Stanley Cup

(9) Nancy Grace hasnt been fired yet

(10)That there is too much suffering in this world.

(11) I cant make a good poached egg.

I'm po'd that I've been sucked into the above mentioned number (5) Superficial culture. I was a size 4 before I quit smoking 8 months ago. Now I'm a size 6 and when I look in the mirror I'm disgusted with what I see. It's sad, but true. Wasn't Marilyn Monroe something like a size 12. You can bet she wouldn't be so Hot in Hollywood now until she Trimspa'd down to size 00.

I'm POed that RasWine is POed about 11 things, and I'm POed about only 5. Make that 6.

No, make it 7. I'm POed that bottled water is such a huge industry; that it was such an obvious idea; and that a lot of us bought into it not just for convenience but because we think it's pure, bacteria-free, clean spring water... yet now we're finding that some of it (hello, Aquafina) might actually be tap water. ( http://www.gourmetretailer.com/gourmetre...&&imw=Y )

I'm furious because I called to set up appts. for physicals for Brian and Annie. They office attendant said the Public Aid (they retain their Public Aid cards as part of their adoption subsidy) rules have changes and we need to register with this state medical organization and register for a doctor. Great! I just spent 14 yrs setting up their doctors to find out they've just HMOed Public Aid!!! So I spend two full days and nights going through their lists of physicians, calling doctor after doctor who says they're filled up and not taking more patients, and finally deciding upon the doctor we already have. I call the state organization to register and they say, "Oh, you don't have to do this since they're adopted." Lord help me --- I want off this planet!!!

Well I'm really PO'd. There is nothing worse than making the wrong decision for all the right reasons. I'm not at WAB, but I've got LOTSS on turned up to eleven, and am WABcamming my heart out, and I still am feeling pretty empty inside. On ther other hand, I'm really glad you guys are all having a great time. Does take away some of the sting. Party on!!! spinspinspin

I'm pissed because our government representatives in DC have been conditioned to use their short time in Washington to take legal bribes and future employment positions from lobbyists and other special interests that enable them to become filthy rich and financially set for life! And doing the right thing for the country is just a secondary priority if it fits in with their pal's bribery agenda...

Quote:
Originally posted by Poor4Life:

Jeff

He probably was an idiot, but they let deaf people drive, so hearing isn't essential. (They're required to have outside mirrors on both sides of the vehical).

Doug

Hey be careful about making comments about "deaf people" I am one of them who is hearing impaired thank you very much. I only can hear out of one ear since the age of 4 and this is a very sensitive issue to me even today.

HT

IM sure HT will agree with me, there's a BIG difference between sopmeone who is hearing impaired driving, and some knucklehead listening to his iPod. His attention is elsewhere, and could cause an accident. Same as talking on a cell phone (don't get me started). Not to mention driving with headphones on is against the law.

Jeff