Lew...The New Moderator?

Lew Bundles

This site needs a little kick in the Cartmill...Therefore, I am willing to be a moderator...I will leave it up to the voters...I will be more liberal and fun loving than the current crop and I wont let certain people post anymore...In actuality, the inmates will be running the asylum...We are going to have a coup-de-tet against the current regime...Please vote for me and you will no longer be bored with the current trend of the board, i.e.

What color shirt will Eric be wearing?

What's your 16th favorite Ec song and these other topics...

Instead, there will be thought provoking posts like, "How much saliva to dribble is too much?

or "Roll or Be Rolled...

When elected, I will take careful consideration as to my fellow authority members...

Picture Lew,Cartmill,TT and other characters running wild...If you like this notion vote "Yes"..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm....the first "Yes, we want Lew!" is leading the second "Yes, we want Lew!" by a 75%-25% margin. What does this mean????

P.S. FYI, I voted "Yes, we want Lew!".....don't ask me if I voted for the first one or the second one - that's between me and my conscience!

Lew & TT running wild - yeah, I can see that!

Cartmill running wild - ?????? (What would that look like?)

"Do you promise no more slandering of karaoke??"

Hell, if you quit trashing karaoke, I'll take back my vote! Promise to continue to trash it, and I'll vote for you 7-8.....50 more times!!!

IMO, it's an abomination that's right up there with sumo wrestling, eating mochi and jello made from black squid's ink, and other bizarre Japanese customs.....(I do like their animation and trashy horror movies, though.....)

Well, Bundles, your campaign speech was short, sweet and to the point ! The sabotage of the voting poll you created makes you a winner either way.

Personally, I think we already have plenty of characters on this board (and I mean that lovingly LuvLove ). So, I think we have a good balance if we keep the moderators that we already have. After all, look what's happened to this country by putting an A**hole in the white house !! wink

In the olden days (last year) Lew and Tony were bumping up against the limits and could've used Lew & Co. as moderators.

But now that they've become tamed (Tony's boob addiction sucked the life out of him; and Lew lost all credibility when he prostrated himself to a chick (Dianed))....now that they've become tamed, I think there's no need for a new moderator regime..

IMHO, of course..

Well, Bundles, your campaign speech was short, sweet and to the point ! The sabotage of the voting poll you created makes you a winner either way.

Personally, I think we already have plenty of characters on this board (and I mean that lovingly LuvLove ). So, I think we have a good balance if we keep the moderators that we already have. After all, look what's happened to this country by putting an A**hole in the white house !! wink

He hired Diebold to oversee the voting.

The vote seems pretty much LEWnanimous. A clean sweep as it were. Hard to believe given the voting options provided. wink

I don't want to appear to be doing this prematurely...but 'congrats' would seem to be in order Monsieur Bundles.

I guess you'll be looking to have your grass skirt trimmed for the swearing in ceremony. Call 1-800-555-1COW.

JohnO...I appreciate your eagerness in supporting Lew for moderator...But, i dont want this to appear to be a rigged election, therefore, only one vote per person...We want this to be above all reproach...

As for you Mister Marshall, your post has double jeopardied your status...

Point 1.) Monsieur is a French term and at this point, all French references are politically not compatable with the views of the American Public or the moderators of the EC.com board...

Point 2.) The word "trimmed" is a past tense derivative of a sexually explicit nickname for some sensitive parts of a females anatomy...Not allowable...Therefore, you are banned for life and any subsequent attempts at reincarnation...

James, your posts are filled with moderating violations,,,BUT, since you have a tendency to keep Lewisa occupied which allows me the opportunity for my trysts with Dianed, I will table your punishment at this time, pending your enrollment at the "Lewbonics" class...The classes are coveniently held in Chicago, at the new Black Mexican Restaurant that opened recently, "Nacho Mama"...

Correct...Just as "French Fries" are technically not French...By the way, if I do win the moderator election there will be some rule changes...All French Fries will be now be made in Belgium...Everyone who posts will have to be certified in "How To Judge A Village Idiot Contest"...

ALSO-

You will need to show some sort of physical dexterity...This will no longer be a medium of cerebral convection...

You will have to attend one of the following events and receive a "passing grade"

Your Choice:

Endurance Squatting

Synchronized Blinking

Speed Walking With A Bad Rash

AnneG...Please be aware that your post has a potentially censored word...The word "This" can be rearranged to ascertain a slang word commonly used in place of the proper term "excrement"

Your status here is currently being reviewed...