I'm a lucky guy

LobsterLvr

As many of you know, I'm getting married tomorrow. The last 4 years of my life have been a sea of change. Much of it was horrendous. Yet something wonderful came out it all. And tomorrow (the 16th) around 1pm Eastern time that 'something wonderful' and I will become husband and wife. Yes, I'm a lucky guy. This time around God has blessed me...big time.

Annie and I will be spending the week in Cape Cod. I'll be back to the board on the 23rd. And yes, I'll take lots of pictures!

Love ya all,

Dave

Dave,

Your post brought tears to my eyes! I do wish you and your lovely B2B a beautiful future! May you be as richly blessed in love as my own dear husband and I have been. We both spent many years praying for God to bless us with the perfect mate, and he did indeed!

May you always remember the joy of this special day and always keep it in your heart and your attitude.

Love and blessings,

Julie

CONGRATULATIONS, DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! king

My lobsterloving friend originally from Cranbury!

Annie is as lucky to be marrying you as you are to be marrying her!!!! Beautiful things (and people) attract each other like magnets.

I couldn't be happier for you! Miracles do happen--in lots of ways.

Wishing you the most beautiful wedding and honeymoon anyone could possibly have heartpump and a lifetime of wedded bliss together!

See you at the show!

smile --Love, Darlene