Super Delegates....

Braves fan

Richardson is going to back Obama, although his state backed Hillary.....Bad move for him? Should these Supers back the nominee the voters have chosen? My opinion, I think if the people in the state have spoken, then the leaders should be listening to the people. That's what we elect them for....to serve us. What do you all think?

Ronda

The Super Delegates are not pledged delegates. They may support any candidate he/she chooses.

We have our voice heard when cast our vote for President in the popular vote and by selecting the delegates that we want to represent our state at the party conventions.

It is my opinion since that the super delegates are not pledged, they do not have to back the state nominee. These delegates are Democratic members of Congress, party officials, former presidents, Carter and Clinton, and former VP Al Gore.

I also think the Democratic nominee will be chosen before their party convention. It has made for an exciting presidential primary race no matter what party you belong to.

My hope is that we vote for the candidate that will put the best interest of our country first, before his/her own political agenda.

Very well put Steeler Fan.....Looks like your state is probably gonna hold the key to a lot of this in just a few weeks.

I guess in my own personal opinion, I feel like if you are from a state that backed a certain nominee, that the people are saying, "this is who we want".....and to go against it....well, just seems "not right" I guess.

Ronda

So, even if she gets the thumbs up from some of the hold out super delegates, she can't win? I know a lot of people are calling for her to "drop out", but I think that would be a mistake. So, does she see what's happens in Pa., and depending on the results, does she "drop out" then? Man, I've always been very glad that there are people out there who are willing to go through what all the nominees are going through to run our country.....cause I know I wouldn't be up the job!! I'd have quit before it got started good!! LOL!!