Darlene

MJ

I received a pm from Darlene today - she has been one very sick lady this past week - first bronchial pnemonia and then shingles!

Please join me in wishing her the best for a speedy recovery!!

We MISS you! Even Dr. Green sends his best haha!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe it..

1. Did Zeus ever get sick? Answer: No.

2. Does Santa Claus ever get sick? Answer: No.

3. Did Aphodite ever get sick? Answer: No. (being in love with James is not technically considered a sickness)

Anyway, you expect us to believe The Darlene Lama, a being superior to the aforementioned (big word for me).. is sick?

Preposterous..

Arern't secondary illnesses the pits? Get well soon, and listen to a lot of healing, romantic Eric Carmen songs. Bring The Raspberries into your bedroom!

Pssst... James doesn't know it, but we belong to our Imaginary Single Eric's Harem! (Don't tell James, 'cause he'll be hurt.)

Arern't secondary illnesses the pits? Get well soon, and listen to a lot of healing, romantic Eric Carmen songs. Bring The Raspberries into your bedroom!

Pssst... James doesn't know it, but we belong to our Imaginary Single Eric's Harem! (Don't tell James, 'cause he'll be hurt.)

Thanks for worring about me, Prettymom, but it's cool..

We (The James Harem Management)...we don't believe in wasting scraps, and are happy that Eric Carmen is making good use of The James Harem's rejected crums..

wink