M.I.A.

marvin

Well, I can't speak for them, but if they are in the same boat as me and can't go, it might just be too painful to post. Like I said before, my heart and best wishes go out to the 'berries and I hope everybody has a great time, but it hurts too much to talk about it. Kirk.

Kirk I know what you mean. When Bernie's book news first came out and everyone was revelling in it, I found that I could not add to the discussion because at that time I had made the difficult decision to not purchase one. I can just imagine how difficult it must be for people like yourself to have to sit by while others are going to the show. Hang in there!

Marvin

Jeff, Kirk, and Tony, I am so sorry to hear you won't be at the show! I would have loved to meet all of you, and I can only imagine the misery of missing out on this event. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that the band decides to do a few more shows at other HOB locations!

Jennifer

The fact that many of us live far away from Cleveland and may not have the time or money to attend seems to lend support for the idea of having at least several more shows around the country. Good thing I only have a 4 hour drive, but I do feel badly for those who must fly. How about a 10 city concert tour with stops in LA, Denver, Houston, Orlando, StLouis, Wash DC, New York, Toronto, Phoenix, and Seattle?

Steveh

Jeff,

Now without looking at a map, how far is it from Chicago to Cleveland? Or StLouis? I have no idea because I've never driven west of Cincinnati. Why not suggest that the berries play 11 shows, including Chicago? Oh ...I see what the strategy is...announce 1 show at a time so we'll all go to that show, then announce another and we'll all go to that, then they announce another.... spin

Steveh