ipod question

HT from Mo

For those of you who are tech savvy... I have an iPod shuffle that I really like but I have one question as far as the sound. The earbuds that I use(just got new ones) obviously have L and R marked on them.

When I was listening to Dave's "Rock and Roll Mama" I had switched the earbuds and put the R in my L ear and the song sounded different. I heard more of Eric's piano and less of Dave and Wally's guitars. Why is that???

Just a tidbit of info about me(not that I go around telling everyone), I have a total hearing loss in my right ear and have had since I was 4.

Anyway, if someone could shed some light on this "phenomenon" that would be great.

HT

earbuds give me a pain cuz it seems I can never get a good balance as one always seems to fit in my earhole(s) (word?) a bit different than the other. For my I-POD, which I use on the treadmill, I got a set of old fashion headphones and I am much happier with them.

I agree with Argee (try to say that fast 10x!). A good set of 'normal' headphones beat earbuds any day of the week.

Marv

Not these -- I have the Super.fi 5 pros, which are amazing, and reasonable. But, I just ordered the triple.fi's, as shown below. I use them on my iPod.

http://www.ultimateears.com/_ultimateears/products/triplefi/triplefi10pro_description.php