HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAST DANCE LISA !! *June 12*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISA !! spin

Get up...Get down....Party and Dance !! spin

Enjoy your day !!! laugh

You were born on the same day as Brad Delp, George H. W. Bush, David Rockefeller, Jim Nabors,Vic Damone and Rona Jaffe.

On this day in music history, The Beatles received their MBE (Most Excellent Order of the British Empire) awards; Graceland opened the Elvis Presley Autoland Museum, which contains over 20 cars owned by Presley and The Rolling Stones' "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" was released.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAST DANCE LISA!!!

spinspinspin

Wishing a happy, sunny and beautiful birthday to a happy, sunny and beautiful woman! I'm so glad I got to meet you at the shows and WAB!!!

Sending you wishes for a truly fantastic special day and a perfect Raspberries year to match! Blow out those candles and celebrate!

smile --Love, Darlene

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a great day! Took the day off of work. Taken out to my favorite restaurant for cocktails and dinner. Beautiful flowers and necklace. Partying in Seattle this weekend. Wonderful birthday wishes from family and friends all over the world. What a lucky lady I am! If only there was a Raspberries show to plan for... Everything would be perfect! I love you guys!

• 3 weeks later...