Chatroom Birthday Party/October

hungryeyes

• 2 weeks later...

Tim, bring whatever tasty treat you choose - or just bring yourself! My "bf Jack" will probably make another cameo appearance...those of you who were at last week's "concert party" understand that comment. (It's been a long week, friends.) Outside of the chocolate covered raspberries, I'm not sure what my contribution will be this time.

And, Tommy - you can bet you'll hear from me about any Super Man type guests (kudos to ScentLady for that term) we have...sorry you can't be there. Hope you and Lady Tunes have a good weekend.

And, Tommy - you can bet you'll hear from me about any Super Man type guests (kudos to ScentLady for that term)

Holy crap! I don't even remember using that term, and that's WITHOUT drinking any of your boyfriend Jack's products! (Man, gotta lay off the Diet Coke.)

Sorry I won't be able to attend crying We got a 50th birthday party to make a guest appearance at & then it's out to Jersey so we can help set up the next morning for a Walk-a-thon.

Susana, I'm counting on you for a full report. If any special guests show up, just drool once for me wink

ScentLady, hate to let you down, but I may not make it tonight. Just one of those days...grrr. But, don't worry - I'll make Mellie my proxy on the drool front. wink

Everyone else - sorry. The bottom just suddenly dropped out of me. Darn it all. If I turn around a little later, I'll check in and see who is still playing. Have fun!