Test your knowledge of the Bond themes

anita cottino

This was great fun. I didn't think I'd get 8 out of 10! One song I'm sorry they didn't ask about was the song, "All Time High" from the movie Octopussy. I love that song. I think Rita Coolidge (Kris Kristofferson's wife) did that one, but I could be wrong. I always loved it. Still do.

Great quiz, Anita! Thanks!

smile --Darlene

Guest Fresh

As a die-hard Bond fan since age 12,I was proud to get 9/10(Golden Gun).I missed the Number 1 bond song...I always thought it was Live and Let Die, but I've always felt Goldfinger was the greatest Bond theme of all.As my own Bond trivia question:What Bond flik had one famous singer perform the opening theme and another famous singer perform the end-credit song?Name the movie and the two artists.Hollies65 I'm counting on you!

Guest Fresh

The movie was "Licence to Kill"(1989).Opening theme was by Gladys Knight.End-credit song was by Patti LaBelle.By the way,the title for the film in England was "Licence Revoked",but the British producers felt that Americans would not know the meaning of "revoked".They did,however,keep the British spelling of "licence".