"BAAAD! Ideas"!

ira

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvin...Even the EC.Com Orthodox Observers like myself can wander when distracted by young Anna...So to get back into your good graces...another bad idea....

Restaurants charging for refills of coke and/or coffee when you pay $2.00 for your beverage in the first place. baby -Ira.

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini was a "song" with not much "rapping," if any, as I remember. It was a "novelty song" though. It was not my usual fare, but cute. I *bought* a yellow polka dot bikini, Ira, both kinds: (one with YELLOW polka dots and a YELLOW one with {black} polka dots) because I never knew exactly what Brian Hyland meant. smile

I LOVED Brian Hyland though--I'll bet he still sounds (and LOOKS) great! Nice guy too! I was only 14 when I met him. I think he was 18. What a doll! Too bad I never got to wear either of my bikinis for him...

smile --Darlene

Darlene...Marvin lectured me...and correctly too... on goin' off on tangents...BUT Brian Hyland is part of a Bobby Vee Package Show.He still sings like an angel...looks great...and was both blessed and cursed.

"Sealed With A Kiss" and "Itsy Bitsy"...Forever marked him as a "lightweight" performer ...BUT has allowed him to work consistently as a performer.

I will send you a CD of ""Brian Hyland's Greatest Hits"...You'll love it!...I "Gar-on-tee".

Now back to our topic....

"Bad Idea"...

"Pink Panther 2" with Steve Martin!-Ira.

Closing the doors of Gitmo.

Oh... is this where we start the political issues... like electing a president with no visible experience or qualifications... ? eek

Back to the entertainment industry... "Looking Glass" minus Eliot Lurie...

Dan Peek leaving America

OH... how about Wayne Rogers and/or Mclean Stevenson leaving M*A*S*H

and of course, the truly forgetable... "Return of Josey Whales"... minus Clint Eastwood... eek