Jump to content

600 Nude People Needed


Bessieboo

Recommended Posts

I've always thought "naked crowd" gatherings/photos/experiences are just plain weird. 97% of people look gross without any clothes. Even the other 3% are suspect when they cough, sneeze or whatever. Remember that Seinfeld "bad naked" episode? This is just the visual art's equivalent to some dude doodling around on a flute for 20 minutes and calling it art. Older people enthralled by nudity creep me out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Artist Spencer Tunick is asking for 600 people for one his naked crowd photo's.

This one is at the Sagamore Hotel on South Beach, this is at least a swim suit optional beach.

Anyone Interested?

I could take care of 300 (chicks) for him..

It'd be pretty easy. I'd just walk the beach for a half hour or so, and, well... I think you guys have heard the story of the Pied Piper..

king

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...