We HAVE NOT seen it all

MJ

I don't know about you, but I've seen these things dangling about on people's truck hitches - quite frankly I just think they are a bunch of rednecks with no - errr - visable appendage themselves....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080425/od_nm/testicles_dc;_ylt=AkuFoYODjYYROWUovGS1FLvtiBIF

Guest Fresh

I have never seen these items in question,but if they are not real,and are attached to a trailer-hitch,do we really need senators wasting valuable time creating a law forbidding it?How can something like this really upset people to the point of legislation?When I go to the park and ride my bike,there are dozens of people walking their dogs.Some of the male dogs have very large,prominent gonads.Do we pass a law that makes owners put a covering over the dogs "package"?Enough of trying to force one groups opinions on everybody else.I thought this was still America.The stuff they show and say on network television is light-years ahead of any novelty bull testes hanging off a trailer hitch.

MJ:

We must be stuck at the same red light. I see those dangling spheres every so often on the trailer hitch of pickups here in Naples, FL.

At least it's a reminder for me to schedule my annual medical check-up. eekspineye

Of course back home in NYC....one might find the real thing. EGADS!!!

John

Well, since you asked, I'll tell you !!

I have never seen these "ornaments" dangling on the trucks in NY !! Go figure !! I was curious as to what MJ was referring to, so I did a search after reading her post and that's what I came up with. No man should be without them !! laugh

I love this bit of promotion on the "Truck Nutz" site:

"Are you sick of looking at side steps and bug shields? Want a REAL auto accessory? Want a site that offers Hot Chicks, Bad-Ass Rides, Free stuff, and the funniest accessory in the industry? Well you have come to the right place."

Hmmm...Hot Chicks, Bad-Ass Rides, AND free stuff! What a country! :p

Guest Fresh

After seeing the actual item on the trucknutz site,I still can't believe the Florida senate is considering the drafting of legislation to ban these silly little things.I know most of our elected officials are worthless and corrupt,but at least let them work on something that resembles an important issue!