Record stores...

marvin

We've been speaking extensively about Vintage Vinyl, but in Pat Pierson's latest "Yeah" mag, he mentions The Record Exchange store in Princeton, NJ. Does anyone in the tri-state area know this store? I'd like to visit it when I'm in Jersey next week.

Marvin

Marvin--Thanks for the picture of you and Andy. Speaking of record stores, there is one called Vinyl Vendors that has a HUGE inventory. Before ebay I would look on the net and they always had dozens of Raspberries and Eric Carmen records to choose from--Kirk.

Just checked the inventory at Vintage Vinyl and they still carry WINTER DREAMS. Not to mention REFRESHED (they still have some autographed copies if you missed out the first time). Great store. Looks like there's an in-store mini-concert with Cheap Trick this week, too. Not sure if I can make it but I'd love to go.

Bernie

Hadn't visited Vinyl Vendors for a couple of years, so I dropped in tonight and searched for the Raspberries and Eric Carmen. Raspberries have 20 records in stock and Eric Carmen has 41 records in stock. So, if you're trying to complete your record collection, check 'em out! Kirk.