Please Pray For Our Sister

Baby Sister

Adrienne,

I'm sending you a "cyber" hug along with my positive thoughts, wishes and prayers. With everyone here, you have one heck of a prayer chain going for Bonnie.

Your family has been through so much and I know it must be difficult, but try and stay strong, take care of yourself and remember your "support system".

Love ya,

Barb heartpump

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrienne, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm wearing my mustard seed for you. You're all in our thoughts and prayers and we love you and Ernie so much!

Keep praying and take good care of yourself and your family. Our love and prayers are with Bonnie. We love you!

smile --Darlene

Update... Bonnie came through surgery with flying colors! They were able to cleanse the site and wash out the infection. There was alot of dead tissue inside that they had to cut away, but since she has lost so much weight , they were able to close the wound without having to do the skin grafts. By last night she was awake and eating! She is one tough woman! I cannot express my thanks enough to you all for your thoughts and prayers this last month, it means so much to my family. On a side note.....Kevin continues to improve daily He is back to doing just about everything he had done before, still has some balance problems but the physical therapists are seeing progress each visit!

OK, I have let my "Baby Sister" handle most of this and so I felt it was time to chime in. First and foremost THANK YOU a million times over for all of your prayers and support, it really helps to know that so many people care about others. For the past six months my life has gone through many ups and downs and sometimes I just did not know what to say or how to handle things.

I visited Bonnie today and I am amazed how she continues to fight this. Her determination will allow her to survive. I visited Kevin last week and the guy is just amazing. Give him another month and he will be ready to assist us in moving the gear. Now we just need a reason to move it.

Lastly, as I have said Adrienne has been unbelievable throughout all of this. What everyone should know is that she is scheduled to have back surgery at the end of this month. She was suppose to have this done a couple of months ago but postponed it due to Bonnie & Kevin. The pain in her back and feet have gotten to a point that she can not wait any longer so our family seems to be supporting the medical profession this year.

So once again thank all of you

Ernie

Ernie, You BOTH are unbelievably wonderful, and the strength you and Adrienne have shown through all the adversity you've faced is an inspiration for all of US! We love you and are with you.

What wonderful news to hear that Bonnie came through it all. I believe everything happens for a reason. Bonnie was meant to go to Parkersburg and see the marvelous doctors she's seen because they can help her get through this.

It's also terrific to hear that Kevin improves daily. Such strength and determination truly inspires us all.

You're all in our prayers. And Adrienne will be fine. That mustard seed is staying on my neck!

smile --Love, Darlene