Barry Bonds...Fair of Foul?

Braves fan

Good stuff from Paul S.

smart

Kudos to your dad & Ripken. Victory is more satisfying when you don't cheat. Recently caught people cheating at team trivia. On the way home that night i'm thinking no wonder the hospitals screw up and amputate the wrong limb and stuff like that -- some of the staff has cheated their way thru med school. Cheating is hurting our whole society and most of us don't realize it!!

The records set now on "enhancement" can't hold a candle, and shouldn't be compared, in my opinion, to those set fairly purely by athletic ability alone.

I love golf, too, Paul, and I think there's a lot of fine sportsmanship shown in that sport. Freddie Couples et al show pure class and have earned the respect of lovers of the sport. Sports, like music, should be not just about the game or the performance, but about engaging in it together, respecting each other's work and getting along in the bigger picture of things.

smile --Darlene

• 1 year later...

Good stuff from Paul S.

smart

Kudos to your dad & Ripken. Victory is more satisfying when you don't cheat. Recently caught people cheating at team trivia. On the way home that night i'm thinking no wonder the hospitals screw up and amputate the wrong limb and stuff like that -- some of the staff has cheated their way thru med school. Cheating is hurting our whole society and most of us don't realize it!!

I think more people realize now about cheating problems, especially in light of the Wall Street issues --- AIG, others & ponzi schemes :

http://cbs11tv.com/national/nasdaq.ponzi.scheme.2.885946.html

+ Ill. Governor's craziness that we have REAL societal cheating/corruption issues now-a-days.