Bushman Takes a Wife 28/04/2007

The NH Bushman

Start Here

My friend Michael Turton set me up at my wedding, by telling everyone how great I can sing. Naturally, the MC asked everyone if they wanted to hear me sing. I couldn't refuse! The video is long because it begins with Michael telling Hui-chen's cousin that I should be made to sing (Michael is off camera but clearly audible). We pour the bubbly and then they egg me on. Michael wrote an excellent article about the wedding that was so great, I didn't need to add anything! We suggest that you read his article complete with photos (linked from the above link).

Oh Michael !!! That was SO MUCH fun to watch...thanks for sharing it with us. Your wife is absolutely lovely and you both look so happy.

You're right...Hui-chen's cousin singing along while shooting the video is priceless !! (You sounded great !)

I wish you many, many years of love and happiness together !! happyhappy

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Michael !!! That was SO MUCH fun to watch...thanks for sharing it with us. Your wife is absolutely lovely and you both look so happy.

You're right...Hui-chen's cousin singing along while shooting the video is priceless !! (You sounded great !)

I wish you many, many years of love and happiness together !! happyhappy

thank you Marlene smile the video is making the rounds with the family and friends, but the shooter has yet to view it, lol. i sure would like to be there to see the look on his face! haha! take care.

Congratulations, Michael. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

you know what? i really did have a great time at my wedding and reception. the local customs were very interesting and fun for me. the setup was cool actually because her mother and father don't have any knowledge of my musical background. the look on her mother's face really was priceless. i gave her family much "face" by singing that song....

nice to hear from you aggie, take care.

Congrats, Michael!

Not only can the Bushman sing, he can sound like Eric if he wants to. I think I saved a couple of Michaels tunes on my computer, somewhere. Kirk.

i am busted now, Kirk! haha David Dachinger used to joke about the "Eric Carmen Filter" he was going to use in the mic path on recordings that he engineered for me. i wish i could do an Eric Carmen impression _for_ Eric someday! lol i've done a few impressions for the person being impersonated and they love them as much as we do! lol take care Kirk and thanks. (email me for some mp3s if you like).

I have two or three of his songs saved, too! I really enjoy them.

i am genuinely flattered to hear these nice comments. i had forgotten about those tunes.... i welcome anyone to email me for an mp3 copy of any of my old tune catalog.

speaking of which, my jaw hit the floor the other day. turns out, my old catalog of songs is going to be republished and released with a compilation of older classic rock material. geesh, i might have to go on tour again. one never knows what is going to happen (be sure to see my next post for confirmation of that!).

thanks to everyone for their kind wishes and warm expressions. its appreciated very much.