*WhItE CaStLe*

BEATNUT

king Anybody a White Castle junkie? Do you get the 'Crave'? king

Sometimes when I get it in my head, it's like my car just drives right to White Castle and I have no control. Like i'm possessed.

I swear to you i've had this happen to me several times even as late as 2:30 in the morning.

Has this ever happened to you? Do you have a White Castle nearby?

Quote:
Originally posted by Poor4Life:

I drove past a White Castle this week, and I swear the car steered itself into the lot. Next thing I knew I was ordering 6 jalepeno cheeseburgers...lol

Jeff

LOL! So i'm not imagining it! smile
Jalepeno? Better keep the toilet paper in the freezer! smile

Okay Beat.....back in the day..nothing tasted better at 2AM than a bag of "sliders" or "murder burgers" from White Castle. Now I'm no scientist, but it seemed the burgers left the body mere minutes after entering it. eekinsane

I also felt the over-indulged twang of guilt shortly after eating them (6 at a time). I can recall saying "I'd never eat that crap again"..only to be lured yet again to the tiny, square, onion-topped, hole-filled beef after partying at some club. They were usually extremely hot and would burn the roof of your mouth not unlike hot pizza.

John

Okay Beat.....back in the day..nothing tasted better at 2AM than a bag of "sliders" or "murder burgers" from White Castle. Now I'm no scientist, but it seemed the burgers left the body mere minutes after entering it. eekinsane

I also felt the over-indulged twang of guilt shortly after eating them (6 at a time). I can recall saying "I'd never eat that crap again"..only to be lured yet again to the tiny, square, onion-topped, hole-filled beef after partying at some club. They were usually extremely hot and would burn the roof of your mouth not unlike hot pizza.

John

John, right on brother!

We used to rent out a hockey rink back in the 80's...and usually on a Friday night. We'd get a good deal like $150 an hour and we'd rent the place all to ourselves from 1 am to 3 am.

Right after that about 20 of us drove off to the nearest WC king

Then by the time I got home it was like 4:30 am..then around 5:30am I was on the porcelain throne. It was like they go right through you.

And I mean that literally..

Yep...Murder Burgers was another name for them.

If you guys ever come to the east coast...meaning the NY - NJ area. I will personally take you to the WILDEST WHITE CASTLE you will ever set foot in. This particular one happens to be in Jersey City, NJ.,up a little past Journal Square. I'm tellin' ya, they must let all of the inmates and wackadoos out on late Friday and Saturday nights. I'm talking from midnight to about 5AM. My buddies and I have witnessed people talking to napkin dispensers, salt and pepper shakers, jumping over the counter to attack the kitchen help, and the best of all...watching two screwballs actually eat sitting underneath the table. I'm tellin' ya, this place is A TRIP!!!! LMAO hahahaha

On Thursday before the Cleveland show, we headed south to visit my old home town. As we turned off Highway 71 onto 36 heading for Delaware. there was the first White Castle stand I had seen in forty-five years! Ah,the memories! After a rainy morning of visiting all my old childhood haunts, I promised the wife a meal fit for a king, or queen as the case may be.

Prior to starting the trek back to Cleveland and, with saliva pooling uncontrolably, I stopped at the White Castle and ordered up a bag of those delicious little sliders. Couldn't wait to share this wonderful find with the Hunny, but thanks to a cold and exhaustion from the Hellish red eye flight the night before, she was sawing logs when I got back to the car. I had to eat the whole bag, all by myself, on the way back. What else could I do? They're no good if you let them get cold! happy

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reid C.:

<strong> On Thursday before the Cleveland show, we headed south to visit my old home town. As we turned off Highway 71 onto 36 heading for Delaware. there was the first White Castle stand I had seen in forty-five years! Ah,the memories! After a rainy morning of visiting all my old childhood haunts, I promised the wife a meal fit for a king, or queen as the case may be.

Prior to starting the trek back to Cleveland and, with saliva pooling uncontrolably, I stopped at the White Castle and ordered up a bag of those delicious little sliders. Couldn't wait to share this wonderful find with the Hunny, but thanks to a cold and exhaustion from the Hellish red eye flight the night before, she was sawing logs when I got back to the car. I had to eat the whole bag, all by myself, on the way back. What else could I do? They're no good if you let them get cold! crazylaugh

If you guys ever come to the east coast...meaning the NY - NJ area. I will personally take you to the WILDEST WHITE CASTLE you will ever set foot in. This particular one happens to be in Jersey City, NJ.,up a little past Journal Square. I'm tellin' ya, they must let all of the inmates and wackadoos out on late Friday and Saturday nights. I'm talking from midnight to about 5AM. My buddies and I have witnessed people talking to napkin dispensers, salt and pepper shakers, jumping over the counter to attack the kitchen help, and the best of all...watching two screwballs actually eat sitting underneath the table. I'm tellin' ya, this place is A TRIP!!!! LMAO hahahaha

Been there many times but I must admit I usually use the drive thru. P.S. Don't forget White Manna on Tonnele Avenue?

White Castle is the best !! We still have them around here. I remember when I was a kid and my dad used to pile the whole family in the car for a special treat on the weekend. We used to park the car in the lot and the waitress came over to the car window, took the order and delivered it right to the car. They hooked the tray right onto the window. The burgers were about 5 cents at that time !! Good ol' belly bombers !!