Garage sale find...

Braves fan

This may be silly as all git out, but yesterday I went to a local garage sale....amongst all the goodies, I found a small round tin with raspberries on it.....it's like a fruit bonbon(although there were no candies in it)...all words are in french/english. I thought it was neat....

Ronda

Ahh yes .... garage sales can be fun indeed. My wife came home from her once every week garage sailing with a almost new Les Paul guitar and bunches of mic stands & cables. Really cheap too! I've got the worlds best wife! Nothing silly about garage sales at all. You never know what you're going to find! laugh

MAM, I LOVE a good garage sale. I would go everyweekend if I could. Just a few weeks ago my mother and sister-in-law went to one and bought a MARK IV set of drums for my son....$75.00....cowbell, throne, tom, bass, hihat, and the works....so the saying is true that one mans/womans junk is another mans/womans treasure!!

Ronda