Newbie reports In

KevG

After 30 years of listening to the Raspberries and Eric Carmen, I finally stumbled onto this site while searching to see what Eric has been up to (New Music).

I thought I was a Raspberries expert until I starting sifting through the threads on here....My Raspberries claim to fame is that I own every vinyl release sealed in original covers. Only one of them is a cut-out.I have replaced my unsealed vinyl LP's with Power-Pop (UK)CD versions and listen constantly.

A little about myself...I am very up on new music, White Stripes, Wilco, Cold Play, Pete Yorn, on and on. My favorite all time bands are The Raspberries, Badfinger, Small faces, the Stones, Elton John, Electric Light Orchestra, and more recently Toad the Wet Sprocket, LapDog, and a band out of Pittsburgh called The Clarks.

If you still like progressive rock like back in the day you must visit the Clarks site www.clarksonline.com they are great.

Well, hello everyone, I hope to stay awhile.

Kevin

• 20 years later...